Tree Reports And Assessments
An important part of tree management is an understanding of all the arboricultural issues relating to a clients needs, whether they are a single home owner, a commercial site or a developer. This means, that they can then be advised as to what action, if any, should be taken to provide their desired goal whilst also ensuring all council regulations and arboricultural best practices are upheld. By providing qualified arborists reports and assessments.
Stumps and Trees can deliver a wide range of services like:
- Recommend industry best practices with regards to pruning or removal of trees which may have potential issues.
- Educating clients on the health and maintenance of current trees and future tree selection and planning.
- Liase with councils to ensure all legal and environmental regulations are compliant.
- Providing Arboricultural Impact Reports and preservation recommendations in respect of planning applications.
- Deliver reports supporting application for removal of hazardous trees or post removal in the case of storm damage emergencies.
- Providing annual tree inspections for insurance and liability requirements and also to pick up an early signs of tree decay or stress so that appropriate action can be taken.
In almost every suburb and with most species of tree some form of council approval is often required to carry out any significant pruning or removals. Subsequently they may also require an arborist report to accompany this application, therefore at Stumps and Trees we can deliver assessments that range from a single page to full reports as required and deliver these to the appropriate councils or agencies.